Saturday, October 18, 2008
10-17-08 Off Oxygen
Just a quick little update. Blake went in for his OCRG Oxi Sleep test this morning where he slept for 6 hrs and they studied his oxygen saturation levels and breathing patterns. He did great. He is still having high levels of periodic breathing, but he was able to hold his O2 levels at 97% and higher. He did great, so his pulmonary specialist has taken him off his oxygen and is leaving him just on his monitor for the next month just to be safe. He has been so happy today with out the tubes taped down to his face. He has smiled all day long! I still try to reach for oxygen cords when I stand up to walk with him until I remember "oh yeah, no more cords" haha. So my little Pinochio has one less wire holding him down. We can carry him around freely with out worrying about his O2! YEAH! Oh and he weighed in at 11 lb 3 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, what wonderful news!
Post a Comment