Saturday, October 18, 2008
BILL!
Holy crap! I just got the bill from St. Davids and apparently our insurance has not paid anything yet for just Blake's account so our grand total for JUST the hospital alone (Blake's bed and stay)and nothing else is (drum roll please.....................) $587,430.70 Yeah you heard me right Five hundred Eighty Seven THOUSAND, Four hundred Thirty dollars and Seventy cents. OH MY.... That is on top of the specialist bills, Neonatologists bills that bill $1,750 a day just to see him once, xrays......you name it he has a bill for it. So the amount above is only for his bed stay! HA Oh and there is the case of my bills as well. So you know what I will be doing first thing Monday morning when my insurance opens up. Anyway Rob thought I was having a heart attack when I opened the letter because he heard me scream from across the house and came running. Guess Blake really is the Million Dollar Baby (well half a mill)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BREATHE! Keep the Mastercard commercial format in mind. You know, NICU bill $587,000....Diapers and formula $1000....having a little boy to love, priceless!
And remember that you have medical insurance to cover a lot of the expenses.
Hang in there.
Love, Mom E,
Post a Comment