Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back in

Ok just a quick update. They re-admitted him to ICU yesterday. He has not able to hold down any feeds and was having some Apnea. They have started running tests and trying to switch some things around to figure out what is going on. He is probably going to go back on oxygen from the sounds of things but we will see I guess. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Jenn Hicks said...

Poor guy, and poor mommy and daddy!!!! I hope everything gets straightened out SOON!! Many prayers coming your way.

Jenn

Kelly said...

Poor thing! I hope they get everything worked out really soon and you guys can go home again. At least you guys are in Houston this time...right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Janna
I'm so sorry about Blake. I hope he's feeling better now, and hope the two of you are holding up ok.

Wishing Blake (and you) better from up in Grove City,
Sara