Janna and Robert's baby Blog!
By the lack of update I figured you guys must be at home. Congrats, what a wonderful feeling I am sure. Can't wait to see pictures.
OK..OK...OK...guess that will do Ms. Janna!!! Miss ya'll tons!
So glad to hear you guys are back home! Welcome to full-time mommyhood!-Sara
So glad you guys are finally home! YAY!!!! I was hoping that was the reason you weren't posting anything! Congrats for him being home!
Welcome home MOMMY JANNA... I hope everthing is going well.. Little Blake is lucky to have you for his mommy. Take Care and I cant wait for the pics.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
By the lack of update I figured you guys must be at home. Congrats, what a wonderful feeling I am sure. Can't wait to see pictures.
OK..OK...OK...guess that will do Ms. Janna!!! Miss ya'll tons!
So glad to hear you guys are back home! Welcome to full-time mommyhood!
-Sara
So glad you guys are finally home! YAY!!!! I was hoping that was the reason you weren't posting anything! Congrats for him being home!
Welcome home MOMMY JANNA... I hope everthing is going well.. Little Blake is lucky to have you for his mommy. Take Care and I cant wait for the pics.
Post a Comment