Tuesday, June 3, 2008
6-2-08
I went with out my medicine all day. I had normal bp's all day until the meds wore out of my system and in the evening it went up high. I relaxed and laid down to watch a movie with my mom and it lowered a little but hovered in the 130/high 90's. I did a lot of walking since I had to wean off the wheel chair. They had Blake's feeding tube down in his intestines but in the evening it managed to turn itsef around and work its way back up into the stomach filling up his stomach. Not where we wanted it at all. So they are going to have to try again. My Aunt Cindy came to see Blake. She hadn't seen him since he was born. He has gotten so big since then. Mom got to hold Blake last night. His O2 levels were all over the place all day, but they have been lately so I was expecting that. I got special permission and they wrapped him up really well in a lot of blankets to keep him warm and she got to hold him in her arms outside the isolet. He did really well and was happy to be held. She told him a bed time story "Good Night Moon" and he made faces at her the whole time. It was funny. She walked in really tired and when we left she was on top of the world. I think it made her night. lol. I gave up my kangaroo time so she could hold him and I am glad I did. I was jealous I did not get to hold him like that first, but that is ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment